- local directors of language schools and of SMEs;
- freelance language teachers involved in adult education;
- teachers and representatives of Higher Education Institutions offering LSP classes;
- local and regional policy-makers in charge of educational policies;
- representatives of national language teacher associations involved in LSP teaching;
- language teacher educators.
At the end of the project, a final conference will be organised in Paris at Sorbonne Université. It will gather experts and researchers in the field and policy makers from all over Europe. Its objectives are (1) to present the project results (2) to highlight the relevance of the project’s conclusions to the adult education and higher education sectors and (3) to reach a shared vision and propose sustainable paths for LSP teaching and LSP teacher education development at the European level.